Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello people!
New song! Bb Mak - Out of My Heart
I guess Im actually happy very happy today!
& I dont exactly know why either :/
Just feeling a hundred and one percent!

During English period today, Mr Methias brought us to the library.
Sat with bestie, Jie, Ain, Seri, Yz, Haqim & Oy.
but Yz, Jie, Haqim & Oy got shifted to another table cos we're too noisy together.
Kept laughing, cos after every sentence we said, we must say "Please".
Ain, Seri & bestie are super funny lah.
Couldnt stop laughing. HAHA.

Mr Methias drew out our new seating plan.
Walau! Im sitting way way way at back at the class!
My partner, at the left side is Siti Liyana,
my right side is Kian Hwee, the blurest in our class :)
Infront of me is Shakila!!! Weetweet!
& behind of cos, there's nobody :[

Had mother tongue common test after that.
Man, I seriously screwed everything up.
I just chiong through my compo,
writing the hanyu pinyin for the words that I dont know how to write.
& guess what? I had no time to translate everything to Chinese.
So blah lah. BOOOO. Im so mad! >:(

Smuggled up food during lunch.
Yz showed me her mosquitoe bite at her neck.
HAHA! I kept laughing.

During Chinese remedial, Ade & Insyirah pulled me outta the class.
Concerning the NYAA silver award.
But yeah, bestie, Yl & I missed the whole Chinese remedial.
Hurhur :D

Went to Mac to meet Yongmei at JEC after maths remedial.
Saw Aaron too, he's meeting Kaien.
Ha ha :D
I saw Lengna too!
Ate fries, mmmm! My favourite (:
Suddenly, jie & bestie were like,
"Hey! Your friend leh!"
So I looked. Ha ha, so I saw Quanyuan.
Hm. Waved to me, & I waved back :D
Surprised that he could actually see me within a very far distance.
So he came in, said hi, & etc etc.
He became tanned! But I dont think he's darker than me x]

Went home, after seeing Ym to the bus stop.
At my house's void deck, saw some Commonwealthians.
Didnt bothered cos I dont know any of them.
Then someone called out my name.
Ha ha, asked me if I was Joyce.
He's the guy who borrowed my calculator from me last year.
Hm, wonder how he know my name :/

Grabbed this photos from Ade's friendster.
Hah. Realised that I really really love ASG alot.
They brighten up my day, & I've finally found someone who can get as crazy as me.
I love ASG! :D

Took this picture during our Dec camp :)

Remember this ASG? At Chinatown xD

*Pui Fun* says: i don know how to do the maths
' ecyoj ﺕ / raise your glass high says: i also!!!
' ecyoj ﺕ / raise your glass high says: so you doing?
*Pui Fun* says: i must she confirm will check de
' ecyoj ﺕ / raise your glass high says: but she say she going thru in class mah.
*Pui Fun* says: if she see i didnt even do will beat my head or use the marker poke my hand
*Pui Fun* says: hahahaha
*Pui Fun* says: =P
' ecyoj ﺕ / raise your glass high says: HAHAH! POKE UNTIL BLEED!!

Study camp on Wed to Fri.
I think my head is going to burst already :D
& by the way, a big thank you to Anyu & Shiping!
They came over & gave jie & me our belated belated birthday present.
THANKYOU!! :D

Think that I've blogged alot, alot already.
Its so wordy & uninteresting. Fwah!
Oh wells, at least its once in a lifetime.
Goodbye world!

Hmm, I dont know why,
but Im really in the mood for Chinese New Year now :)

No comments: